If you received PET software with your Minolta scanner, installing it will automatically install the ASPI driver along with it.
If you did not receive PET software, follow these instructions to download/install the ASPI driver.
1) Download the zipped installer folder from the Geomagic website at: Scanner Hardware Plugins
2) Extract the files from the zipped folder and save them to a location on your machine.
3) Go to Start>Run. Enter cmd and click the OK button to open a command prompt. Note: If you are running Vista, make sure to right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
4) Navigate in the command prompt to the folder where you saved the driver files. In the example below, the user navigated to their desktop. (cd = change directory)
5) Type in the following command based on what system you are running and press Enter.
install.bat X86 -if you are running Windows 98/ME/NT/2000
install.bat XP32 if you are running Windows XP or Vista 32-bit
install.bat XP64 -if you are running Windows XP 64-bit
Then the correct files will be registered and copied into the correct folders.
6) Reboot to complete the install.