Users have the ability to add a custom image to the top of the PDF report (to replace the default Qualify logo). This image should be around 200x400 pixels but other sizes will work. To customize, please follow these steps:
1) Before the report is created, check the box for Open Report in Template Designer.
2) Click Create Report. The report will open in a template form in the XF Designer.
3) Right-click on the Qualify logo in the report and select Change Image.
4) On the popup that appears, select the Absolute radio button and click Browse. Browse to the image you want to change it to.
5) Repeat steps 3-4 for all pages of the report template.
6) To use this template in future reports, save the template in the XF Designer by going to Application Button>Save As and save it as a .xfd file. This template will now be available from the Report Template dropdown menu in Qualify 12.
7) Export the report as a PDF or other report format (Application button>Export).
Users have the ability to add a custom image to the top of the PDF report (to replace the default Qualify logo). This image should be around 200x400 pixels but other sizes will work. To customize do the following:
1) Complete the analysis of the test and ref object
2) Create any dimensions or other desired report information
3) Start the Create Report dialog
4) Pick PDF from the list of available report types
5) Click Customize
6) In the Format Options section pick PDF
7) Check the Header Image or Footer Image box and pick your image.
The images you have picked will be included in the report. The font of the report can also be customized in this page.