These steps apply to customers or partners who were manually emailed their node-locked licenses from the Geomagic License Center.
Please follow these steps to use your copy of Geomagic.
1) Copy your geowatch.dat license file from the Geomagic License Center email and save it to the following directory:
Windows 7 / Vista: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Geomagic\Geomagic Product* (* Studio or Qualify)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Geomagic\Geomagic Product* (* Studio or Qualify)
2) Double-click on the Geomagic desktop icon to launch the application.
3) Click Run License Tool.
4) The Licensing Wizard will appear.
5) Click the Existing License File (single machine use only) button (see picture above). A browsing window will appear.
6) Browse to the license file. Click Open and then a Success! screen should appear.
7) Click Done and the product will launch.