If the USB dongle on other computers but presents an "Invalid Host ID" error on your computer, there a few reasons this could be occurring.
A) If you own more than one dongle, make sure the correct dongle is plugged into the computer.
B) Your computer may not be recognizing the dongle. Please perform the following steps to uninstall/reinstall the dongle drivers:
1) Plug in the USB dongle.
2) Navigate to the Device Manager
Windows 7 / Vista: Right click on Computer and select Properties. Click on Device Manager.
3) Expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers tree.
4) Right click on the Aladdin HASP key and choose to Uninstall the driver.
5) Reboot your computer to remove all dongle driver information from the computer.
6) Unplug the dongle. Reinstall the dongle drivers found in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Geomagic\Geomagic Qualify ####\USB_Dongle\Win7Vista
C:\Program Files\Geomagic\Geomagic Qualify ####\USB_Dongle\XP
7) Reboot your computer again to ensure all dongle driver information has been installed properly.
8) Plug in your USB dongle and start the Geomagic product.
Please refer to the related knowledge base entry: How do I troubleshoot an existing USB dongle license?
Please contact Geomagic Technical Support for further assistance.