Here is a small check list to go through on the License Server before contacting Geomagic Technical Support:
1) Make sure that the number of purhased licenses of Geomagic are not already all checked out.
2) Go to Start>Programs>Geomagic>Geomagic License Server>lm tools. Go to the Config Services tab.
a) Look at the Path to the license file. Is lm tools reading the correct geowatch.dat file? The geowatch.dat that is from the install compact disk is a mock up file and not a valid license file.
b) If there is no Path to the debug log file, enter one. ex. C:\Program Files\Geomagic\Geomagic License Server\log.txt.
c) Check that Start Server at Power Up and Use Services are checked.
d) If any changes are made, click Save Service.
3) Open the geowatch.dat license file in NotePad. Look at the port number, server name, and host ID. Are they correct? Also make sure you have the correct Geomagic license for the version you are using. (Note: The licenses are backwards compatible, meaning that a license for version 12 will run Geomagic products version 12 and prior.)
3) Be sure that you are running FlexLM version 11.4. Check in lm tools by going to Help>About.
4) Please refer to the related articles:
If issues persist, please contact Geomagic Technical Support.